I want Vip

A place where every useless topic is going!
Post Reply
User avatar
HeaD|RolleR
VIP
VIP
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:11 pm
Answers: 4
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
x 134
x 149
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 54 times
Contact:

I want Vip

Post by HeaD|RolleR » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm

1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
0 x
Here in the forest, dark and deep;
I offer you, eternal sleep.

Fantastic
VIP
VIP
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:07 pm
Location: Milky Way
x 23
x 74
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by Fantastic » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Mr.Roller wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm
1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
Wut
0 x
Server h4x0r

Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Member
Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: At the Computer
x 10
x 52
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by LINUX v.2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:14 am

Fantastic wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm
Mr.Roller wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm
1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
Wut
Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
0 x
Image

User avatar
TRASH 新 ドラゴン
VIP
VIP
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm
Answers: 2
Location: Home
x 24
x 40
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by TRASH 新 ドラゴン » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 am

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:14 am
Fantastic wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm
Mr.Roller wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm
1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
Wut
Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
Tvoi sestra hakna tvoi profil
0 x
Image

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1164
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm
Answers: 8
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 373
x 622
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 163 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by Maverick » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:50 am

you sick :|
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 444
x 132
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:
FURY’s avatar
Loading…

Re: I want Vip

Post by SavageGirl » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:42 am

Ahhh, another too cool for this server..... 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Member
Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: At the Computer
x 10
x 52
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by LINUX v.2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:57 pm

XxXBadBoyXxX wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 am
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:14 am
Fantastic wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm


Wut
Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
Tvoi sestra hakna tvoi profil
Mohammed e haker :o
0 x
Image

User avatar
TRASH 新 ドラゴン
VIP
VIP
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm
Answers: 2
Location: Home
x 24
x 40
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by TRASH 新 ドラゴン » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 pm

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:57 pm
XxXBadBoyXxX wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 am
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:14 am


Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
Tvoi sestra hakna tvoi profil
Mohammed e haker :o
ne beshe li Ivan
0 x
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests