Orb

Apply now and #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain
Watch Video ➤ https://goo.gl/pKjJQ3
User avatar
LINUX v.2
Member
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: At the Computer
x 10
x 51
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Orb

Post by LINUX v.2 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:56 am

CONGRATS ORB!!!!

Have a nice day :8
1 x
Image

User avatar
Orb
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am
Location: England, UK
x 27
x 21
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:
xhale’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Orb

Post by Orb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 am

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:56 am
CONGRATS ORB!!!!

Have a nice day :8
thanks man it means a lot <3
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 942
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 270
x 536
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 137 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Orb

Post by Maverick » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 pm

You are done, to enter do this:
1. Wait for new map
2. Restart your Counter-Strike
3. Click "~" on your keyboard to open the console
4. Copy and paste this there:
setinfo _pw "THE PASSWORD YOU SEND ME"
5. Enjoy! :)
1 x
Image
Image

User avatar
Orb
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am
Location: England, UK
x 27
x 21
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:
xhale’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Orb

Post by Orb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Maverick wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 pm
You are done, to enter do this:
1. Wait for new map
2. Restart your Counter-Strike
3. Click "~" on your keyboard to open the console
4. Copy and paste this there:
setinfo _pw "THE PASSWORD YOU SEND ME"
5. Enjoy! :)
I love you!
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 446
x 130
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: Orb

Post by SavageGirl » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 am

Congratulations! It is awesome that you are VIP and when i get my computer back (soon) and i will be back at server! I cant wait to play again! And not only with you, with all of the great people in this server! :)
1 x
Image
Image

User avatar
Orb
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am
Location: England, UK
x 27
x 21
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:
xhale’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Orb

Post by Orb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm

SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 am
Congratulations! It is awesome that you are VIP and when i get my computer back (soon) and i will be back at server! I cant wait to play again! And not only with you, with all of the great people in this server! :)
you're the most positive person I know, much love savagegirl, its an honor to play with you :)
1 x
Image
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 446
x 130
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: Orb

Post by SavageGirl » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:39 pm

Orb wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm
SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 am
Congratulations! It is awesome that you are VIP and when i get my computer back (soon) and i will be back at server! I cant wait to play again! And not only with you, with all of the great people in this server! :)
you're the most positive person I know, much love savagegirl, its an honor to play with you :)
Well not really positive sometimes tho! You didnt see my bad side ;) :D
1 x
Image
Image

User avatar
Orb
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 am
Location: England, UK
x 27
x 21
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:
xhale’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Orb

Post by Orb » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:01 pm

SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:39 pm
Orb wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm
SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 am
Congratulations! It is awesome that you are VIP and when i get my computer back (soon) and i will be back at server! I cant wait to play again! And not only with you, with all of the great people in this server! :)
you're the most positive person I know, much love savagegirl, its an honor to play with you :)
Well not really positive sometimes tho! You didnt see my bad side ;) :D
true :) :)
0 x
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests