Page 5 of 6

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 pm
by Maverick
Eventually, there will be new maps just not at the moment. At the moment everything seems to work just fine even without new player skins. Just play your game and enjoy what we have. :)
a lot of players came here to share there opinions about new skin models
Let it be clear that you wanted those skins and you bring all those people here from day one, for which I can thank you for this great initiative, but skins are a very personal thing and if I don't feel happy about changing them, hell no. I would never disrupt my piece of mind and later regret.
i see there is no point of me suggesting anything else
I would agree on that if it has something to with any kind of skins. :8

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:17 pm
by SavageGirl
Maverick, sorry to say it,but you are wrong! People started getting bored! Like one wise guy said : "I understand that Maverick has some stuff irl, But since he is the only one deciding, its killing the community when he's less active." So i am not gonna watch people getting bored and leaving the server! Even the loyal people (that play for so long time ago) are like: "Oh not that map again! Oh again? I got bored, cya!" And it will continue! People are getting bored! That is why all the world invent things like games and apps! The time, the new things, the community and the server should be going together - step by step to success! Dont you understand? You play rare and that is why for you the server is STILL awesome, BUT these guys playing regularly (every day, every week, every month)… Think about it Maverick! I dont wanna hurt yoy saying all of these, but why you do you think so many people replied that topic? Because they have HOPE and AMBITION for even nicer things in the awesome server! Just please think about it one more time, and please dont kill that hope!

Image

Image
In Bulgarian LOLUMAD said: I am done! I wont suggest anything anymore! I am giving up and i am giving up my Admin rights!
#MakeLOLUMADstay

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:28 pm
by SavageGirl
See!!!!!
Image
In bulgarian LOLUMAD said that he is playing in this server for 2 years and nothing new happens! He is tired of doing the same thing every time!

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm
by T[0]X[!]C
Omg I'm in all screen shots jokes aside. Hey LOLU don't take such a harsh decision (just a suggestion) After all it's your wish and your Admin Rights. Maverick, If you like Duke Nukem and Tommy then it's fine at least you can change the others? LOLU don't get so upset with all this those are just skins.

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm
by LINUX v.2
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm
Omg I'm in all screen shots jokes aside. Hey LOLU don't take such a harsh decision (just a suggestion) After all it's your wish and your Admin Rights. Maverick, If you like Duke Nukem and Tommy then it's fine at least you can change the others? LOLU don't get so upset with all this those are just skins.
DUde if u dont know there is 5 or more topics about skins,maps,player skins, and Maverick didnt add something new.

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 pm
by T[0]X[!]C
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm
Omg I'm in all screen shots jokes aside. Hey LOLU don't take such a harsh decision (just a suggestion) After all it's your wish and your Admin Rights. Maverick, If you like Duke Nukem and Tommy then it's fine at least you can change the others? LOLU don't get so upset with all this those are just skins.
DUde if u dont know there is 5 or more topics about skins,maps,player skins, and Maverick didnt add something new.
Maverick added a new M4A1 skin suggested by me though don't say he totally did not add anything. :| :haha:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 pm
by LINUX v.2
Maverick added a new M4A1 skin suggested by me though don't say he totally did not add anything. :| :haha:
If u dont know this skin is trash and no one likes it :).

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:02 pm
by T[0]X[!]C
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 pm
Maverick added a new M4A1 skin suggested by me though don't say he totally did not add anything. :| :haha:
If u dont know this skin is trash and no one likes it :).
I don't really care about that skin I just said because you totally said that Maverick did not add anything. :8 BTW when i first posted that skin you were the first one to reply to it saying it's cool
Image

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:30 pm
by LINUX v.2
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:02 pm
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 pm
Maverick added a new M4A1 skin suggested by me though don't say he totally did not add anything. :| :haha:
If u dont know this skin is trash and no one likes it :).
I don't really care about that skin I just said because you totally said that Maverick did not add anything. :8 BTW when i first posted that skin you were the first one to reply to it saying it's cool
Image
Yes i said it.BUT i didnt see it in a game only on a pic :) on pic every thing is cool ;).
And when i got my second warring?

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm
by T[0]X[!]C
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:30 pm
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:02 pm
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 pm

If u dont know this skin is trash and no one likes it :).
I don't really care about that skin I just said because you totally said that Maverick did not add anything. :8 BTW when i first posted that skin you were the first one to reply to it saying it's cool
Image
Yes i said it.BUT i didnt see it in a game only on a pic :) on pic every thing is cool ;).
And when i got my second warring?
Okay, c'mon Linux let's stop this quoting shit now. I just defended Maverick since you said he didn't add anything. :8 :V: