SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post your complaints about ADMINS, VIPs, and PLAYERS in this topic!
User avatar
7NEro
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:41 am
Location: Univers
x 71
x 30
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by 7NEro » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Google translation: I will leave a comment as several people wanted to see the report ("a very important report").
I'm not surprised, it was expected. It's easy to imagine what you want on the web. Everyone who plays can, in one way or another, lie about their identity. It is not difficult. Everyone chooses whether to do it :)
Yes, you paid much attention, because it matters whether you are a boy or a girl, because gaming is mostly male (probably over 90%, that is in my view). Imagining a girl is normal to have more interest in you and to be ready to cooperate with you. Honestly, Saad and, in general, all administrators and some VIP players always look to help and explain what they can (I think it's normal). It does not come from the sex of the player you help, but from what kind of person you are. It does not matter what your nationality, gender, age, it's important to be a good and honest person. And I would say that there are quite good and honest people on the server and we are ready to cooperate for things outside the server and the game. What better than even if you find a friend with the same interests ?! Whether you or anyone else is ready to cooperate for everything (as long as we can).

Otherwise, the little game players were ready to kill for you: D: D (I think at once that Saad was about to come in the server to kill him for you: D: D I was really funny then: D: D f)

In conclusion, I will say that I will not be surprised if you then say that you have been kidding for being a boy.
I apologize for writing in Bulgarian, but I'm lazy and I'm tired, but on the fourth day I'm at work and I have not slept: D
1 x
Image

Saad
Server VIP
Server VIP
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
x 372
x 195
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 44 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Saad » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:51 pm

7NEro wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:12 pm
Google translation: I will leave a comment as several people wanted to see the report ("a very important report").
I'm not surprised, it was expected. It's easy to imagine what you want on the web. Everyone who plays can, in one way or another, lie about their identity. It is not difficult. Everyone chooses whether to do it :)
Yes, you paid much attention, because it matters whether you are a boy or a girl, because gaming is mostly male (probably over 90%, that is in my view). Imagining a girl is normal to have more interest in you and to be ready to cooperate with you. Honestly, Saad and, in general, all administrators and some VIP players always look to help and explain what they can (I think it's normal). It does not come from the sex of the player you help, but from what kind of person you are. It does not matter what your nationality, gender, age, it's important to be a good and honest person. And I would say that there are quite good and honest people on the server and we are ready to cooperate for things outside the server and the game. What better than even if you find a friend with the same interests ?! Whether you or anyone else is ready to cooperate for everything (as long as we can).

Otherwise, the little game players were ready to kill for you: D: D (I think at once that Saad was about to come in the server to kill him for you: D: D I was really funny then: D: D f)

In conclusion, I will say that I will not be surprised if you then say that you have been kidding for being a boy.
I apologize for writing in Bulgarian, but I'm lazy and I'm tired, but on the fourth day I'm at work and I have not slept: D

Congrats! :haha: :haha:
2 x

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 272
x 544
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Loading…

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Maverick » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:09 pm

@SavageGirl :kek:
3 x
Image
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 446
x 132
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by SavageGirl » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Ty for the good comment The Apostle! You 100% right in that you saying!
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
Yosher
Member
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:47 am
x 1
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Yosher » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:49 am

Saad wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:28 pm
Well that's really true girls get more attention like i said before :D
and about your laugh ummm :P Hope you know the "PM" function of chat ? Don't you ? :D So i told one of my friend , won't name him :D And i wrote exactly the same about your laugh , and made fun of it too :D :D , maybe he can tell you :D

But i don't regret :D 1 month is the actual amount :D like i told nero yesterday although he isn't a girl :D :D
And it doesn't matter like i wrote in the morning "let's think like that we have found a regular player , maybe loyal who will stay with us for long ;)" :D

You can still play with this name cause you deserved to be a VIP , your playtime on server and being active on forum everyday :D
Good Luck :D

Edit : Read it again and want to add yes , i can come out clean easily because i am the SUPPORT :haha: :haha: :haha: It's my job to tell and help people hahah :D Even telling them how to make VIP Application and how to find gametracker link :P
So it's the same ;P There is a reason why people ask me questions instead of others , even those who get ignored by everyone e.g fun da king but he gets his answers from me :D So yea i feel glad .
The amounts of emoticons in this is absurd !
1 x

Saad
Server VIP
Server VIP
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
x 372
x 195
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 44 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Saad » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:25 am

Hahahaha i noticed it too 4-5 times xD well maybe i've used them to show i am fine . Everything is fine :)
0 x

Fantastic
VIP
VIP
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 24
x 70
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Fantastic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Saad wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:25 am
Everything is fine :)
:) :)
0 x
Server h4x0r

Image

Xinored
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:24 pm
x 19
x 176
Been thanked: 56 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Xinored » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:35 pm

waaait, is this for real?
0 x
Image

Fantastic
VIP
VIP
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 24
x 70
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Fantastic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Nojarq wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:35 pm
waaait, is this for real?
Sigh, did you start using internet explorer again?
1 x
Server h4x0r

Image

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 272
x 544
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Loading…

Re: SavageGirl (EXPOSED) Quitting this server

Post by Maverick » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Fantastic wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:11 pm
Saad wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:25 am
Everything is fine :)
:) :)
No Saad you are not, you are suffering from Internalized Oppression :kek:



You need to cure your self with five letters of Vodka now. :8
1 x
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest