I want Vip

A place where every useless topic is going!
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr.Roller
Head Admin
Head Admin
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
x 113
x 111
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 38 times
Contact:

I want Vip

Post by Mr.Roller » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm

1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
0 x
"My compass is your root, a heart in my chest.
Without you my path is without mercy cursed."


Kosovo :heart:


Image

Fantastic
VIP
VIP
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 24
x 70
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by Fantastic » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Mr.Roller wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm
1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
Wut
0 x
Server h4x0r

Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Member
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: At the Computer
x 10
x 51
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by LINUX v.2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 am

Fantastic wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 pm
Mr.Roller wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm
1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
Wut
Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
0 x
Image

User avatar
XxXBadBoyXxX
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Location: Home
x 17
x 26
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:
Lord Alcohol’s avatar
Loading…

Re: I want Vip

Post by XxXBadBoyXxX » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 am

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 am
Fantastic wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 pm
Mr.Roller wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm
1. Your Name: CS PRO GAMER 1.6 ELITE PRO
2. Your age: 10
3. Where are you from: Bulgaria
4. Your gametracker.com page about the server: Yes
5 Why do you think you deserve VIP (Very Important Person) status:
I am boy, and i think im cool enough to become vip. :8
Wut
Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
Tvoi sestra hakna tvoi profil
0 x
Image

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 261
x 518
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 134 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Online

Re: I want Vip

Post by Maverick » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:50 am

you sick :|
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 429
x 129
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by SavageGirl » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 am

Ahhh, another too cool for this server..... 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Member
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: At the Computer
x 10
x 51
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: I want Vip

Post by LINUX v.2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:57 am

XxXBadBoyXxX wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 am
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 am
Fantastic wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 pm


Wut
Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
Tvoi sestra hakna tvoi profil
Mohammed e haker :o
0 x
Image

User avatar
XxXBadBoyXxX
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Location: Home
x 17
x 26
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:
Lord Alcohol’s avatar
Loading…

Re: I want Vip

Post by XxXBadBoyXxX » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:03 pm

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:57 am
XxXBadBoyXxX wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 am
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 am


Gei i think his brother hacked his profile
Tvoi sestra hakna tvoi profil
Mohammed e haker :o
ne beshe li Ivan
0 x
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests