Just warning :D

Just waking up while drinking your coffee? Well enjoy reading about the hilarious internet! :D
User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 170
x 71
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Just warning :D

Post by SavageGirl » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Uhm only to say that I will not be able to play maybe 1-2 weeks! Reason: I have detention! I will continue being active at forum , just my computer is taken and ... yeah. :) :| :D :( :X :D:
Last edited by SavageGirl on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Image
Image

User avatar
Saad
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
x 199
x 123
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Just warning :D

Post by Saad » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Aww so cute <3
Still love you <3
Will miss you like always :')
1 x


User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 170
x 71
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Re: Just warning :D

Post by SavageGirl » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Saad wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 pm
Aww so cute <3
Still love you <3
Will miss you like always :')
Ty Saad :D :)
0 x
Image
Image

T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: awesomecs.tk/forum
x 67
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Mr.ToxiC’s avatar
Offline

Re: Just warning :D

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 pm

SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm
Uhm only to say that I will not be able to play maybe 1-2 weeks! Reason: I have detention! I will continue being active at server, just my computer is taken and ... yeah. :) :| :D :( :X :D:
Lol how would you be active if your computer is taken? Any ways good luck in life. I will wait till you completely return. Love you cuz I'm the toxic man.
1 x
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 170
x 71
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Re: Just warning :D

Post by SavageGirl » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 pm
SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm
Uhm only to say that I will not be able to play maybe 1-2 weeks! Reason: I have detention! I will continue being active at server, just my computer is taken and ... yeah. :) :| :D :( :X :D:
Lol how would you be active if your computer is taken? Any ways good luck in life. I will wait till you completely return. Love you cuz I'm the toxic man.
Well Toxic i still have a phone, so i am gonna be active :D and ty :)
0 x
Image
Image

T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: awesomecs.tk/forum
x 67
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Mr.ToxiC’s avatar
Offline

Re: Just warning :D

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am

SavageGirl wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 pm
SavageGirl wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm
Uhm only to say that I will not be able to play maybe 1-2 weeks! Reason: I have detention! I will continue being active at server, just my computer is taken and ... yeah. :) :| :D :( :X :D:
Lol how would you be active if your computer is taken? Any ways good luck in life. I will wait till you completely return. Love you cuz I'm the toxic man.
Well Toxic i still have a phone, so i am gonna be active :D and ty :)
Well, I think you should check your words again they say you will be active on server not forum
0 x
Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: Home
x 5
x 23
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Just warning :D

Post by LINUX v.2 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:41 am

Come back fast :8


Have a nice weekends :D :8
0 x

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 17
x 42
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Just warning :D

Post by Fantastic » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 pm

T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am
SavageGirl wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 pm


Lol how would you be active if your computer is taken? Any ways good luck in life. I will wait till you completely return. Love you cuz I'm the toxic man.
Well Toxic i still have a phone, so i am gonna be active :D and ty :)
Well, I think you should check your words again they say you will be active on server not forum
Don't you have shit to do besides arguing toxic?
1 x
Server h4x0r

T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: awesomecs.tk/forum
x 67
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Mr.ToxiC’s avatar
Offline

Re: Just warning :D

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Fantastic wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 pm
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am
SavageGirl wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

Well Toxic i still have a phone, so i am gonna be active :D and ty :)
Well, I think you should check your words again they say you will be active on server not forum
Don't you have shit to do besides arguing toxic?
Don't you have shit to do instead of jerking like a dodo?
0 x
Image

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 17
x 42
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Just warning :D

Post by Fantastic » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 pm

T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm
Fantastic wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 pm
T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am


Well, I think you should check your words again they say you will be active on server not forum
Don't you have shit to do besides arguing toxic?
Don't you have shit to do instead of jerking like a dodo?
Are you coming up with these insults yourself? Cus u ain't very good at it..
0 x
Server h4x0r

Post Reply