New skin models for VIP and Admins

You think our server could be improved? Share your suggestions here.
Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 23
x 66
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by Fantastic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:25 pm

SavageGirl wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 pm
So guys dont forget us ;) ! I mean we are people too :) and all i want is Lara Croft's skin
Aaggahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahhahahhahhahabahhahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahabahhahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahabahhahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahabahhahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahabahhahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
0 x
Server h4x0r

Image

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 240
x 474
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 123 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Loading…

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by Maverick » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 am

First of all, I have enabled two of previously added admin skins (Michael Townley and Emma Hewitt) in order to test something. Would you tell me when you get close to the players with those exact skins do they have lag or low fps? Thank you. :8
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: In the hood
x 21
x 81
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:
Mr.ToXiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 am

Maverick wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 am
First of all, I have enabled two of previously added admin skins (Michael Townley and Emma Hewitt) in order to test something. Would you tell me when you get close to the players with those exact skins do they have lag or low fps? Thank you. :8
I have tried what you said and the result is that My Fps goes low I don't receive lags. :)
0 x
Image

User avatar
LOLUMAD
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 pm
x 2
x 19
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by LOLUMAD » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Hey Maverick are you finally going to add some new skins to the server or not if you don't like the new skins then ok just say it.
But i personally though it would better to have new skins in the server because the old ones are like 2 years old like Roller said but
anyway i though adding new skins in the server would be cool considering many people liked some of the new skins but if you don't wanna add them it's fine it's your server anyway.
Just say that you don't like the new skins and you don't wanna add them and move this topic to recycle bin.
0 x
Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 367
x 120
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by SavageGirl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 pm

By the way! Is this a joke? The girl skin you added is awful! Emma Hewitt is so terrible! She looks like newborn! I mean if you are adding new skins - please try to choose nicer and make it able for VIPs ;) , if you dont add new, please, please remove that horrible skin! No offence :) And also am I the only one carring about the girl skins!? Girl players exist, so take it in mind! Thank you! :)
0 x
Image
Image

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 23
x 66
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by Fantastic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm

SavageGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 pm
By the way! Is this a joke? The girl skin you added is awful! Emma Hewitt is so terrible! She looks like newborn! I mean if you are adding new skins - please try to choose nicer and make it able for VIPs ;) , if you dont add new, please, please remove that horrible skin! No offence :) And also am I the only one carring about the girl skins!? Girl players exist, so take it in mind! Thank you! :)
When a girl comes to our server, we will add a female skin. Otherwise it will just take up space ;)
0 x
Server h4x0r

Image

User avatar
SavageGirl
VIP
VIP
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Location: I am everywhere
x 367
x 120
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by SavageGirl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Fantastic wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm
SavageGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 pm
By the way! Is this a joke? The girl skin you added is awful! Emma Hewitt is so terrible! She looks like newborn! I mean if you are adding new skins - please try to choose nicer and make it able for VIPs ;) , if you dont add new, please, please remove that horrible skin! No offence :) And also am I the only one carring about the girl skins!? Girl players exist, so take it in mind! Thank you! :)
When a girl comes to our server, we will add a female skin. Otherwise it will just take up space ;)
Nice! There are so many men skins, but there is no space for one woman skin! Oh wait it will take place..... :| :|
0 x
Image
Image

Fantastic
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm
x 23
x 66
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by Fantastic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 pm

SavageGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Fantastic wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm
SavageGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 pm
By the way! Is this a joke? The girl skin you added is awful! Emma Hewitt is so terrible! She looks like newborn! I mean if you are adding new skins - please try to choose nicer and make it able for VIPs ;) , if you dont add new, please, please remove that horrible skin! No offence :) And also am I the only one carring about the girl skins!? Girl players exist, so take it in mind! Thank you! :)
When a girl comes to our server, we will add a female skin. Otherwise it will just take up space ;)
Nice! There are so many men skins, but there is no space for one woman skin! Oh wait it will take place..... :| :|
That is because all admins and vips are male. Do you happen to know a female by any chance? :P
0 x
Server h4x0r

Image

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 240
x 474
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 123 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Loading…

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by Maverick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 am

LOLUMAD wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:42 pm
Hey Maverick are you finally going to add some new skins to the server or not if you don't like the new skins then ok just say it.
But i personally though it would better to have new skins in the server because the old ones are like 2 years old like Roller said but
anyway i though adding new skins in the server would be cool considering many people liked some of the new skins but if you don't wanna add them it's fine it's your server anyway.
Just say that you don't like the new skins and you don't wanna add them and move this topic to recycle bin.
Yeah sure I am just waiting everyone to post their suggestions. Plus Duke and Tommy skins are here to stay, because they are great. There will be only two new admin skins and that's it, the reason being is 99% of people don't care that much for skins. Also I am considering to allow them for VIPs because they are not that much admins to use them.
0 x
Image
Image

User avatar
LOLUMAD
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 pm
x 2
x 19
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: New skin models for VIP and Admins

Post by LOLUMAD » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Maverick wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 am
Yeah sure I am just waiting everyone to post their suggestions. Plus Duke and Tommy skins are here to stay, because they are great. There will be only two new admin skins and that's it, the reason being is 99% of people don't care that much for skins. Also I am considering to allow them for VIPs because they are not that much admins to use them.
I don't know what makes you think that players in the server like the Duke and Tommy i remember couple of days ago asking some VIP members in the server to go and check the forum and share they're opinion about the skins and i remember 1 of them telling me that any skin is better then the ones that are in the server so i really don't know what makes you think people like those skins perhaps you should ask some players if they like i'm sure some of them like the skins (Duke and Tommy) but i'm just sharing my opinion now and telling you i personally don't like them that much.
Well i'm not sure that 99% of the players don't care about skins i think most of the players in the server will like new skins yeah there will always be some players who doesn't like skins or simply doesn't care about them.
Also if you add "2 new skins for admins" better make them available only for admins simply because sometimes in the server they're more VIP players in the server then normal players so that's why i think it's better only admins to have access to them.
So it would be cool for us to have access to different skins to which VIP members don't have.
0 x
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Maverick and 8 guests