fun da king

Now closed. Expect an opening in the pursuable future.
User avatar
T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: In the hood
x 21
x 81
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:
Mr.ToXiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: fun da king

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 am

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:04 pm
Truth hurts nigga :8
U RACIST :o :o :o :o :o :o


Have a nice day :8
Stop spamming the application.... :kek:
0 x
Image

User avatar
dark twister bg
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
x 5
x 3
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by dark twister bg » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm

thank you for paying attention to my candidacy and this guy do not approve of me Thank you also because you make me become better than before
1 x

Image

User avatar
The Apostle
VIP
VIP
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 101
x 75
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by The Apostle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Before 1 hour fun da king want from me and LOLUMAD to gag one from his teammate, because he flash him :haha: :haha: :haha:

He will be very interesting admin.

Prove yourself, then I will accept you, but I have not hope :kek:
0 x
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: In the hood
x 21
x 81
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:
Mr.ToXiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: fun da king

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 pm

The Apostle wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Before 1 hour fun da king want from me and LOLUMAD to gag one from his teammate, because he flash him :haha: :haha: :haha:

He will be very interesting admin.

Prove yourself, then I will accept you, but I have not hope :kek:
Haha lol for flashing...... #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain impossible, if fun da king is admin. :haha: :haha: :haha:
0 x
Image

User avatar
The Apostle
VIP
VIP
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 101
x 75
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by The Apostle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm

T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 pm
The Apostle wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Before 1 hour fun da king want from me and LOLUMAD to gag one from his teammate, because he flash him :haha: :haha: :haha:

He will be very interesting admin.

Prove yourself, then I will accept you, but I have not hope :kek:
Haha lol for flashing...... #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain impossible, if fun da king is admin. :haha: :haha: :haha:
#MakefundakingGreatestAdmininCSHistory :)
0 x
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: In the hood
x 21
x 81
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:
Mr.ToXiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: fun da king

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 pm

dark twister bg wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm
thank you for paying attention to my candidacy and this guy do not approve of me Thank you also because you make me become better than before
Your same as before... Only now your using Google Translate.. :(
0 x
Image

User avatar
The Apostle
VIP
VIP
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 101
x 75
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by The Apostle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:31 pm

T[0]X[!]C wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 pm
dark twister bg wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm
thank you for paying attention to my candidacy and this guy do not approve of me Thank you also because you make me become better than before
Your same as before... Only now your using Google Translate.. :(
It's not true. Today I see little progress in him.
0 x
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
dark twister bg
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
x 5
x 3
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by dark twister bg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 pm

i use Google Translate ONLY will have Problem i not know body word
0 x

Image

User avatar
dark twister bg
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
x 5
x 3
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by dark twister bg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:06 pm

The Apostle wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Before 1 hour fun da king want from me and LOLUMAD to gag one from his teammate, because he flash him :haha: :haha: :haha:

He will be very interesting admin.

Prove yourself, then I will accept you, but I have not hope :kek:
this is no true only i want to say this player not flashme LOLUMAD kill me
0 x

Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: At the Computer
x 7
x 49
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: fun da king

Post by LINUX v.2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 pm

i use Google Translate ONLY will have Problem i not know body word
Yea ur english is so bad and sometimes google transletor translate wrong :/ (sometimes)


Have a nice day :8
0 x
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest