T[0]X[!]C ✅

Apply now and #MakeAwesomeCarsGreatAgain
Watch Video ► http://y2u.be/tdiJ60mqSN8
T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: awesomecs.tk/forum
x 67
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Mr.ToxiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:39 am

The Apostle wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:15 am
He deserves it :)
Thanks man :)
0 x

User avatar
ArtiseXplosion
VIP
VIP
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm
x 15
x 24
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times
ArtiseXplosion’s avatar
Loading…

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by ArtiseXplosion » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 am

He's got my approval too. No objections by my side.
0 x

T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: awesomecs.tk/forum
x 67
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Mr.ToxiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:05 pm

ArtiseXplosion wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 am
He's got my approval too. No objections by my side.
:)
0 x

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: Home
x 5
x 22
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by LINUX v.2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 pm

This KID :D: deserves for admin and do him admin C:
0 x

User avatar
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
x 131
x 193
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Contact:
Maverick’s avatar
Loading…

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by Maverick » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:10 pm

For next month you would be a test admin. ;)
0 x
Image

T[0]X[!]C
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: awesomecs.tk/forum
x 67
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Mr.ToxiC’s avatar
Loading…

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by T[0]X[!]C » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:35 am

Thank you
0 x

User avatar
dark twister bg
Server VIP
Server VIP
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
x 5
x 3
Contact:

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by dark twister bg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am

i totaly not approve toxic for admin he slay me not reason and in mario's map i want to join ct round start he slay me and transfer me !!! :D :D
0 x

Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: Home
x 5
x 22
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by LINUX v.2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 am

dark twister bg wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am
i totaly not approve toxic for admin he slay me not reason and in mario's map i want to join ct round start he slay me and transfer me !!! :D :D
U cant approve any one bcs u are normal player and u are annoyer.
0 x

User avatar
dark twister bg
Server VIP
Server VIP
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
x 5
x 3
Contact:

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by dark twister bg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 am

LINUX v.2 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 am
dark twister bg wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am
i totaly not approve toxic for admin he slay me not reason and in mario's map i want to join ct round start he slay me and transfer me !!! :D :D
U cant approve any one bcs u are normal player and u are annoyer.
i know i,m no admin/vip but i not approve and today or tomorow or next week i send sms for vip :D :P
0 x

Image

User avatar
LINUX v.2
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm
Location: Home
x 5
x 22
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: T[0]X[!]C (2nd Time) ✅

Post by LINUX v.2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:21 pm

dark twister bg wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 am
LINUX v.2 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 am
dark twister bg wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am
i totaly not approve toxic for admin he slay me not reason and in mario's map i want to join ct round start he slay me and transfer me !!! :D :D
U cant approve any one bcs u are normal player and u are annoyer.
i know i,m no admin/vip but i not approve and today or tomorow or next week i send sms for vip :D :P

ou and he is already admin C:
0 x

Post Reply