Update 2.0

Do I have to introduce myself? - No, you don't. but it would be nice to say hello and get yourself known into the community.
Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: Update 2.0

Post by Maverick » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 am

We finally have a great and awesome locking MOTD window ( I called it wiki) in the server and this is how it looks like.
http://awesomecars-wiki.syntrwave.com
In it, I have put a lot of important information about the server so everyone can check it out in game, including the bans, how to get VIP and even the chat can be accessed in-game, in future I might be adding even more stuff.
To open it you can do say /wiki or click "n" and select 7.

Also, this new plugin has been added so you can drow pictures like this if you are VIP. :)
To use it write in console

Code: Select all

bind "z" "+paint" 
and then hold z to drow.
2 x

Maverick
Site Admin
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: Update 2.0

Post by Maverick » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 am

Knife Duel plugin has been updated to the better one.
Description:
This plugin was originally made by "Johnny got his gun".
When two players from different teams are alive, and want to make a knife duel, one can challenge other by slashing the wall 'x' times(solid map brush).
A new Jetpack has been added as well. The old one, for now, will be disabled as it causes way too much disbalance in the game in the hands of exploiters.
Description:
Well, duh, it's a jetpack! It allows you to travel freely wherever you aim with some added thrust
Simple Redirect has been added in order help and promote other similar servers to ours, so make sure you check them out by say_team /servers and eventually enjoy some of them a lot. :)

Thanks to OciXCrom (for converting it to public server needs) and with the idea of Linux, now we have this jetpack who has fuel and trust and rockets and it's quite balanced now.
0 x