You need help about the server or something else, feel free to try your luck here.
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 pm
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- x 263
- x 150
- Has thanked: 114 times
- Been thanked: 33 times
This is just a quick , simple tutorial about how to take screenshots in CS .
Posting it here for those who don't know how to take screenshot and report someone in a correct way.
Hope people will paste screenshots from now on in their reports instead of just plain text (which cannot be trusted).
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm
- Location: I am everywhere
- x 231
- x 86
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 28 times
Thank you! Finally
- Site Admin
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- x 168
- x 295
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
So much more professional now I am impressed.
- Server Admin
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 pm
- Location: I'm at the server. Come and date me there. :)
- x 8
- x 76
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 19 times
I'm depressed knowing that Saad is so much professional.
It was a big big world but we thought we were bigger, Pushing eachother to the limits we were learning quicker
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest